- Spent the better part of the morning trying to figure out how to rollover employee stock, and deal with 401k accounts. This is not my strong suit. I feel totally inadequate on these things, and lack confidence and the right words. My pits sweat that nervous sweat and I have to psych myself up and write out all of the questions I want to ask. And then their system was down. grrrr…
- I own one pair of tall boots and have had them for 10 or 11 years. They were pricy at the time, bull full leather, and good quality. The left one has a hole in the sole and I spent too much time last winter with a wet foot. Started the replacement shopping. No luck. Not convinced what I want (which is my old boots, but new) exist.
- Bought some new foundation. Laura Mercier. So grownup. The color match is excellent. She said I had really great skin. I said she probably says that to everyone. She said in fact, if it isn’t true she doesn’t say anything. I said thanks. Moisturizer, sunblock, and sunglasses folks. And good genes. #thanksmom
- I didn’t want to, but I went for a run. It was awesome. So then I did some core work, squats, and other random things. And stretched. Pilates tomorrow.
- Starting to get cold. Will likely need winter running gear. Contemplating gym membership to get through the winter.
- The system was back up. The ESOP sale occurred which means I am divested and can now work without a conflict of interest. This puts me at ease. One thing done. Many to go.
- Eye appointment Monday. Might be time for the dreaded b-word: bifocals.